Monday 22 February 2010

shawtys like a melody.

MERYHILL>.

ive had an amasing day at merry hill, i actually bum of primark, i heard this joke the other day,

A:omg doya wanna know were i robbed from today ?

B: where where ?

A: PRIMARKK.!

B: omg you must be a chavvy skank to do thatt :L

.......i was actually wetting myself.no joke :L . at merry hill these guys walked past me and my mate Kaity Davies and apperantly goes about me offt shes trimm.and the the other 1 goes yeaa shes fit aint she, I didnt hear them butt yeaa . so thats our new worrd . OFFTTT HES TRIMM :L . kaity and her irsh acent in bankk. OMFG i so want a pauls boutique bag so bad im getting one next moth deffiantly :D. there lushh this is the one or some of the ones i want . hehe,

£45 . LUSHH,BUM OF IT AND BARGIN.!

£58. OMFG!

£60.LUSHH!

£60.LUSSHH Also!.

£60. Carries got this one

£60.BUM!

IM SO GETTING ONE NEXT MONTHH!!!!.

XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment